Friday, June 28, 2013

OUR VERSION OF THE SHRIMP PO'BOY SANDWHICH!

 
We live in Kentucky now but for the first three years of Monkey's life he and I lived in Alabama. Monkey knows what a Shrimp Po'Boy Sandwich is and I sort of do, but the rest of the family has never heard of them.  Well, now they have! Jerm thought I was crazy when I was describing them to him, but now he knows, and he loves (our version ) of them!
Ingredients:
4 Cups Cole Slaw
1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
Thinly Sliced Tomatoes
Fried Shrimp ( I am lazy and used the boxed kind)
Hogie Rolls
 
 
Mix the cole slaw, ranch dressing, and garlic powder in a bowl.  Thinly spread cole slaw mixture on the hogie rolls, and layer desired amount of tomatoes and shrimp.  That is it!  It's not your classic Shrimp Po'Boy but it's yummy and unless you live in the Southern Southern states no one will know the difference!
 
 

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

1 comment:

Comments are like your calling card, tell me what you think!