Monday, November 5, 2012

Motherhood Holds Many Truths

As a first time mother you can feel overwhelmed, under fed, sleep deprived and just at a total loss! Who am I kidding you can feel that way after one, two or even three kids.  Sometimes, it is difficult to find the good times and just be thankful for all that you have.



I was asked by a fellow mother of four, Susan Burkepile, to review her new book entitled 199 Truths About You and Your Baby.  This is new for me I have not been given the privilege to review anything up to this point, and I am extremely excited that I was given this opportunity.  It never hurts to review something that you absolutely love, it simply makes the review more fun!




I found myself laughing, reminiscing and just simply enjoying myself while reading this lighthearted short book.   Susan Burkepile stuck to the basic truths of being a mother and made it fun and entertaining all the while.  There are 199 truths as the title simply states and believe me I found every single one of them to be true, better yet many of them reminded me of moments with my own children.



Susan Burkepile has this enjoyable book listed on Amazon for the very low price of $0.99 which makes it easy to download to your Kindle, and if you don't have a Kindle you can read it on your PC using Kindle's free Cloud Reader.  There is even the option to gift the book to a friend. If your like me and love to hold an actual book in your hands you can purchase the paper back version for only $4.50. I have already started my list of friends that I plan on gifting 199 Truths About You and Your Baby. I think it would make a fun addition to any baby shower gift!  As a mother I know that there are many things no one tells you about parenting, and sometimes you forget a lot of the truths between children. 



I want to thank Susan Burkepile for the opportunity to read her fun new book and for trusting me to write a review.  I strongly encourage any new or experienced moms to check it out.  I am sure that you will enjoy it as much as I did!  Anything that encourages you to laugh about the perils, cry inducing moments, and simple amazing joys of parenthood is a must read!



To purchase Susan Burkepile's new book you can click on any of the links above or below!



Susan Burkepile also has a Facebook page and if you would like to head over there with any words of encouragement, or thoughts about her book you can click HERE to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like your calling card, tell me what you think!