Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cough..sneeze..sleep and puppies

I haven't posted in a week, stupid cold!  I haven't felt up to much of anything over the past couple days due to this horrible cold.  The house is a disaster and I think that I am going to work on that today.  I do have some projects that I hope to work on tomorrow, maybe even finish them!  On another note, we got puppies!  Momma dog was starting to have nothing to do with them so they are only 5 1/2 weeks old.  The vet said they look great and they are eating the puppy formula out of a bowl so the vet said they should be fine.  They go in to the vet in about another week to get all their shots.  So until I can get some projects done here is a picture of our littlest family members!

Toby is the black one, and Twinkie is the cream one.  I wanted to name them cookies and cream but I got vetoed out! They are little Miniature Pincher/Jack Russel mix mutts but oh so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like your calling card, tell me what you think!