- Knorr Beef Stock: 1 tub
- Lean Ground Beef: 1-1 and 1/2 LBS
- Bread Crumbs: 1/2 cup
- Chopped Mushrooms: 1 cup
- Diced Onions: 1 TBS
- Eggs: 2 large
- H20 (water): 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Mix well all ingredients together
- Place in loaf pan
- Bake for 60-90 minutes, depending on your own oven
- Cool for 10 minutes after baking
Enjoy! BTW my family got to it before I could take a picture hence the picture of only half a meatloaf, told you it was a family favorite.
Most of us don't top it with anything, but sometimes Bubby likes ketchup on his, he just likes ketchup!