Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Chicken: about 1 LB of boneless/ skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins
- Egg Noodles: about 6oz
- Cream of Chicken Mushroom soup: 2 cans (or one can cream of chicken, and one can cream of mushroom)
- Sour Cream: 1 cup
- Colby Jack Mix Shredded Cheese: 1-2 cups (some stores carry a casserole mix this works too)
- Crumbled Buttery Crackers: 1 cup
- Butter: 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place chicken in skillet and brown on both sides, cook egg noodles according to package, drain and set aside.
- Slice cooked chicken, cubes or you can shred it up.
- Mix Soup, Sour Cream well, add noodles and chicken.
- Melt butter add crumbled crackers to butter, then sprinkle on top of the rest of the casserole mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over casserole mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole top is golden brown.