- Basket...thrift store $2.00
- Spray paint of your color....I also used the cheap stuff as a primer but that is just so I wouldn't have to use so much of the good stuff. Already had this but normally $5.00
- Ribbon...I used a 3/8 inch ribbon, but you could probably go bigger if you wanted. Again, already had this from other projects but depending on the color and size it can range from $1.00 to $4.00
- Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun
- 1 1/2 inch of fabric of your choice about 2 FT long...I used a satin like white fabric,I didn't hem it because I like the stray little fabric fly away things! Already had the fabric!!
- First I primed the basket with the cheap spray paint, let it dry then gave it a good couple coats with the Krylon.
- When the basket was finished I attached the ribbon to the handle and hot glued it in place, I honestly don't know the length of the ribbon but it hangs off 5 in on each side.
- I attached the little rosettes to the handle using hot glue...the Rosettes are made from that 2 ft fabric.....I need to take a step by step picture show of how to make those!
That's it and my flower girl basket is done!!