Friday, August 3, 2012

What do my kiddos do when I am crafting...well..


Today when I was picking up some crafting supplies at Micheal's I ran into some wooden craft projects for kids.  I knew that I would wait until Boogie took a nap to work on anything, but what about Bubby (Monkey was at a friends house, Babydoll (was at her mommy's house)  Well these wooden crafts seemed like something a 6 yr old could do without hovering supervision, so I let him pick one out.  It only cost $3.00, but they had some more simple ones for only a $1.00 a piece.





Isn't that too cute it is a movable dragon that the kids can paint themselves!



Bubby busy at work!




My kids never like getting their picture taken.





Roar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like your calling card, tell me what you think!